Sponsor: The Lexus IS F SPORT in LFA Yellow from Vossen Wheels

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-06-lexus-is-f-sport-lfa-yellow-400x200.jpg

Vessel Wheels have just released new photos and videos of their modified Lexus IS F SPORT in LFA yellow.
View the original article post

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Although I am an Alfa Romeo fan and really like the new Alfa Romeo Giulia QV with manual, the sporty interior and all the Ferrari know-how it has, the Lexus IS is still the most special looking car in this segment, which historically Alfa Romeo has usually been from a design point. The IS needs a F version with twinturbo V6.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
I'm keeping an eye on what's developing here, glad to see this IS F-Sport is a dynamic project.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
What an awesome, awesome color, and great build!

Lexfather, what do you think it will take to get Lexus to add yellow to the IS color lineup? :D

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
What an awesome, awesome color, and great build!

Lexfather, what do you think it will take to get Lexus to add yellow to the IS color lineup? :D

A time machine. LOL :D I owned a yellow 2001.

Seriously, I agree. The F and F-Sport models, at least, should offer it, if not the whole lineup.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Lol.

Well if there's enough demand, Lexus could bring it back.

Yes, I agree. Demand might be the key. Though I owned one, from what I can remember, yellow was not a particularly good seller on the 1Gen IS, which is probably why Lexus only kept it a year or two. And, I also remember, Lexus would not sell the factory interior wood-trim package with the yellow cars that they would with the other colors....the reasoning being (though I disagreed with it) that yellow was too sporty a color for wood trim.

Reactions: CIF

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Awesome video Lexfather!

Can you put in a good word to Lexus about the yellow coming to production? ;)
At the very least maybe they can offer it on some F models.

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions
I expect to see this ride when I spend way too much time wandering / taking way too many photos in Wheels and Tires at The SEMA Show in eight weeks! o_O