More Spy Photos of the Updated 2016 Lexus LX 570

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-07-27-lexus-lx-2016-400x200.jpg

Carscoops has new spy photos of the updated Lexus LX 570 by way of Instagram user @Hamad1two3.
View the original article post

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
Ho ho ho. Looking burly and surly. (Borat Voice) I like. I could do without the bottom little red reflectors out back below the tails. Unless they are rear fogs. Otherwise, so far so good.

D

DDas

The turn signals are like the new RX's if you look at the first thumbnail! Pretty cool; must be Lexus's new thing

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
I’m going to hazard a guess that the exterior blue is Deep Sea Mica, and it appears red leather is going to be an interior option. Put those two together, and you’ve got a pretty wild looking LX!

Yes....except that sometimes certain exterior/interior color combinations are restricted. We'll have to see if Lexus allows that combination on the order form or Build-Your-Own feature....or if dealerships order any.

If so, I agree it will be an interesting combination.

GuoxJason

Fan
Reactions
I’m going to hazard a guess that the exterior blue is Deep Sea Mica, and it appears red leather is going to be an interior option. Put those two together, and you’ve got a pretty wild looking LX!

Yes....except that sometimes certain exterior/interior color combinations are restricted. We'll have to see if Lexus allows that combination on the order form or Build-Your-Own feature....or if dealerships order any.

If so, I agree it will be an interesting combination.
Yep! That is Lexus! It does not want any bizarre combo on the road, especially a few years down the road. Then again, the first LX 570 was available in a very interesting light blue of which I have seen a few times.

Overall, I am very happy with the results. However, it would be nice if I could pencil in a few changes. :p

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
OMG ....
My NEXT CAR
I have a 2010 Lexus LX570 and it has almost 400,000KM already!! and remember no complains or anything...
So this beauty should be the next one ...
I hope they have it in F-Sport or at least like the limited edition Lexus LX570 Supercharged :D
CAN'T WAIT

Reactions
I wonder what other new tech is added on. I wish they would add the supercharged engine as an option in the US

Reactions
They could've done a better job with the tail lights, it looks very similar to the new X5 which I hate. Everything else looks good, and those lovely headlights!

DOC4Lex

Fan
Reactions
Looks good how about making a supercharged version to compete with the Range Rover SVR

mikeavelli

Reactions
I am very intrigued and excited to see these substantial changes. To me though, they should have been done for the first refresh. I've never eagerly anticipated a new LX before but this one is different.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
I am very intrigued and excited to see these substantial changes. To me though, they should have been done for the first refresh. I've never eagerly anticipated a new LX before but this one is different.

That's a good point, and interesting that you mention it. I feel exactly the same about the current generation LS. The major refresh it got for 2013, should have been done for 2009/2010, when the LS got that very mild first refresh. I'm sure there were various mitigating factors that prevented this. Better late than never, and I'm very excited about this refreshed LX, because it's almost on the level of a full redesign.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Interesting, the entire time I'm thinking the LX is a 6 lug and come to find out its some crazy 5x150 or so 5 lug. The GX is a 6 lug. We actually got a Vossen Forged order for a LX in Japan, super excited to see it. This kind of makes the LX an option since I really like the improvements.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Wishful thinking, LX F to take on the GL63 amg.

Can't see this happening as an update to the existing model -- maybe when the LX is fully redesigned. Have to figure this postpones an all-new LX until at least 2019.