Lexus CT Lexus CT F SPORT Owner Blog: The Full Detail

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-07-20-lexus-ct-detailing-400x200.jpg

In preparation of the F SPORT Meet last month, I spent the better part of a day getting my CT prepped and ready.
View the original article post

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
Very nice. I used to detail my own cars. After a few years, I got tired of it LoL. I entrust my car to a local detail shop now :(

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Very nice. I used to detail my own cars. After a few years, I got tired of it LoL. I entrust my car to a local detail shop now :(

I did it as a side business about 10 years ago, and I'm still trying to work my way through all the supplies I bought.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Very beautiful CT you have and I love detailing my CT as well. Awesome that you have the full LED headlights...

Rob Grieveson

Follower
Reactions
a very good looking car - wish they would put the turbo motor in as an optional choice to the hybrid drive, sales would improve dramatically. When is the new one due perhaps it will offer an alternative source of power.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Same here krew. Did the work two-fold, i.e. Darth NX and Blue lightning IS but thankfully we still had a great time despite the rain (and mud!)

RAL

Reactions
Brooks2IS has said you get to know a car when you wash it. I think he is right because you learn a lot about the quality of the build. It is good getting to know our NX!