Photo Gallery: The 2016 Lexus RX in New Colors

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-12-04-lexus-rx-nightfall-mica-blue-400x200.jpg

Lexus Europe has just released a huge collection of new RX 450h photos as part of their ongoing media launch in Lisbon, Portugal.
View the original article post

Last edited:
D

DDas

It truly is a piece of art! I've always loved the RX and I'm pumped to see these all over the roads. When the 2013 (or was it 2014?) updated RX came out, they were hogged the roads instantly; I hope this one does the same! I am not going to lie though: I could do without that "floating roof." I'm not the biggest fan of it but still the car looks amazing! That interior is gorgeous too!

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
It truly is a piece of art! I've always loved the RX and I'm pumped to see these all over the roads. When the 2013 (or was it 2014?) updated RX came out, they were hogged the roads instantly; I hope this one does the same! I am not going to lie though: I could do without that "floating roof." I'm not the biggest fan of it but still the car looks amazing! That interior is gorgeous too!

Same here. Not sure if I'm convinced yet of the rear quarter panel design. Also, not sure Matador Red Mica (appears to be that color any way) is the right fit on the new RX, but I will reserve final judgment in person. In pics, I do like silver and black on this vehicle!

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
These are from training events held in Austria and Norway simultaneously. I've started a thread in elsewhere on it with some info

Last edited by a moderator:

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
I forgot to add, the RX was put up against the BMW X5, RR Sport, merc ML and Volvo XC90 in these events and apparently did rather well

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
Great photos -- the bamboo trim in the interior looks great. I wish they bring this option to US/Canada, even for RX350.

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
It'll be hybrid only. I think OP was referring to it being on the 350 as an option
Yup, that is my hope to see bamboo even on RX350. For some reason, Lexus has limited bamboo trims to hybrid models only in the past for North American regions.

Reactions
That interior alone would give someone with a terrible day at office some warm hugs! Amazingly amazing! hahaha

RAL

Reactions
The angular shape of the bottom of the spindle grille is a 10 for me.