Photo Gallery: Ultrasonic Blue Lexus RC F on 20-Inch Bronze Vossen VFS-2 Wheels

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-06-11-lexus-k-dot-vossen-400x200.jpg

Team Vossen is back at it again with this new photo/video set featuring an Ultrasonic Blue Lexus RC F with satin bronze VFS-2 wheels.
View the original article post

RAL

Reactions
The epitome of quality and style ... Team Vossen!
The blue and bronze were made for each other.
Luv everything about the video.

Reactions
yawn...

how many outlets need to promote this same thing over and over again? I'm not hating on the car/vossen but it's getting annoying seeing all the same cross promoting between different related parties.....let's see something other than vossens lol

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
yawn...

how many outlets need to promote this same thing over and over again? I'm not hating on the car/vossen but it's getting annoying seeing all the same cross promoting between different related parties.....let's see something other than vossens lol

Well, Vossen is an official sponsor of Lexus Enthusiast, so you can expect to see features on their wheels from time to time. Have to say though, sponsor or not, this RC F is badass.

To be fair, I'll take your broader point to heart, and will keep my eye out for other modified Lexus models.

Reactions
yawn...

Well, Vossen is an official sponsor of Lexus Enthusiast, so you can expect to see features on their wheels from time to time. Have to say though, sponsor or not, this RC F is badass.

To be fair, I'll take your broader point to heart, and will keep my eye out for other modified Lexus models.
Yes, that would be refreshing to see some other modified Lexus not rocking Vossens :)

I'm sure you know what I mean .....It's like constantly seeing the same commercial from multiple TV channels, it just gets a little annoying.....lol

mikeavelli

Reactions
yawn...

To be clear minipixels, Lexus and Vossen continue to expand their relationship which also happens to be one Vossen has with the Lexus Enthusiast, a forum we have provided support for quite sometime (I literally just left Lexus HQ). Obviously we will be posting quite a bit of content showcasing the two brands together but I agree we don't want to be overbearing thus this post is the first one featuring Vossen in quite sometime. The brands align well and myself being a 18 year Lexus owner and enthusiast as well as being the marketing director for Vossen has a vested interest in this. Not to mention the forum admin here. :)

KREW has covered other modified vehicles as well and if you note our Lexus of Westminster coverage (which I was a part of) features multiple modified Lexus cars, the majority not with Vossen wheels.

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2015/05...-westminster-car-meet-in-southern-california/

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
Would opt for more concave in the rear but this looks pretty good.

Hi Dreski, the front is a 20x9.5 mid concave and the rear is a 20x10.5 deep concave. These are flow forming technology wheels. This RC F now has a 20x10 front and 20x11 rear featuring Vossen Forged wheels so we can custom make a deeper profile according to our engineering specs.

The epitome of quality and style ... Team Vossen!
The blue and bronze were made for each other.
Luv everything about the video.

Thanks RAL! The owner is an amazing guy and as KREW stated a passionate Lexus owner and a part of the team. Note he also had his brakes powder coated red from the stock black. This car also features RSR Coilovers and it now has a full Apexi Exhaust!

Reactions: RAL