Commercial: Lexus UX Crossover Gets Helping Hands

18-11-29-lexus-australia-ux-commercial.jpg

All hands on deck.
View the original article post

Last edited:

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I think I saw the same concept of helpful in previous Lexus ad. It's like part II

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
they expect 1500 per month in the US, i wonder what will be the actual number.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Short, choppy and light on product associations. At 31, perhaps I am outside of the demographic here :D

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
The demographic for these commercials is Japanese, so most of us are outside of it :cool:

Reactions
While this is focused on the younger demo they should also consider the older demo; 70+ years. At 74 we’re always admiring the smaller SUVs, we’ve had the NX as a loaner and appreciated the interior size and back seat room in addition to the higher seating, yet not so high we have to climb up to get in (we’re short 5’3”-5’5”). We’ll be interested in checking out the UX in the next few months although I suspect the rear seat to be a little short. Who knows, we may replace our 14 year old GS.

Reactions
Actually sat in the UX today for the first time. Lots to like about it. Especially the interior materials like the dash. Back seat area could be nicer. and the car could have some nicer features that even non-luxury brands are offering (pano-roof, android auto, tech like on the new Honda accord), but was pretty nice.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I need to see it in person before my final verdict, but it looks as cute as X1/X2/GLA/Q3