VOTE on Mark Templin Podcast Questions (Closes Wednesday Morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone!

The member questions are in, and now it's time to vote on the final questions to ask Lexus International executive vice-president Mark Templin.

We're going to try something different here -- I'm going to post the 10 questions as single posts, and you can vote by clicking the LIKE button underneath the question.

I do ask that everyone only vote for five questions, but there's no real way for us to monitor. It will have to rely on the honor system.

The questions with the most votes will be asked.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Question 6: Lexus set the gold standard in Customer Service Excellence 25 years ago and still is regarded as the industry's best. However the gap from competitors has narrowed. What can we expect from Lexus to leap forward from the competition in regards to the Customer Experience?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Question 10: Lexus Japan has the L-Select customization program for LS buyers, do you foresee such a program ever being offered elsewhere around the world? Or possibly something similar to the European delivery programs offered by BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Porsche?

GuoxJason

Fan
Reactions
I really want to ask these few questions, which are all very closely related:
  • Will the next LS and LX be the best-of-the-best?
  • Will the next LS and LX offer the highest quality of genuine leather, wood, and metal on every surface (at least as a halo option that requires special ordering)?
    • Owners want that option, and owners want the OEM to offer it because owners trust the OEM to make sure that the airbags still work.
  • Will the LS and LX have higher-end variants?
  • Will the LX still be so versatile? (Bragging rights matter.)
  • Will the other models in the Lexus lineup have halo variants?
    • Competitors often show off entry-level and mid-level cars with amazing materials on every surface, and whether those materials are faux or real, public perception is undoubtedly strengthened.
  • Lastly, will Lexus remember how important it is to have comfortable, luxurious cars rather than just sporty ones?

I love and hate these opportunities. I would have asked Mr. Templin the above questions myself when I met him at the LA Auto Show a while back, but I did not want to put him in a sudden limelight with an immediate criticism. Now, I just cannot pinpoint the most crucial questions, and many important ones might be far in the back of my head. Even more, I know that if I list everything I want to say, many will go amiss. I hope I condensed my main rant enough for your consideration, Krew. Haha I do not mind if you reword the questions in any way or form.

GuoxJason

Fan
Reactions
Question 2: Will Lexus support Apple's CarPlay or Android Auto?
YES, PLEASE! And PLEASE consider us Android folks with our superior phones. The currently-available systems are not only sluggish and incapable but also awfully Apple-biased.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Would like to know more about LC/SC. Is its coming and what type of car?

And what about TX or luxury SUV/Crossover?

Also, what about next V6 and V8 turbo?

And then what about "custom" program like BMW Individual, for example?

Any armored vehicles (LS and LX) from factory like BMW Security and Mercedes Guard?

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi everyone, we have already compiled the member questions which Krew posted above. Unfortunately we cannot edit or adjust the questions. Please choose 5 from the 10 above, thanks!

PTien

Fan
Reactions
Question 3: What competitors of Lexus do you personally admire? Specifically, what do you like about what they're doing or the direction they're heading?

This is the most interesting to me! Good question for Mr. Templin.

Status
Not open for further replies.