Video: Race Car Driver Ken Gushi Drifts Lexus RC F Around a Private Jet

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-04-25-lexus-rc-f-drifting-400x200.jpg

OpenRoad Lexus teamed up with racecar driver Ken Gushi for a short film to officially launch the RC F at their dealership.
View the original article post

Reactions: CIF

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
What's funny is, whenever I watch a new Lexus video on YouTube it always appear on here the next day.

FearTheYu

Founding Member
Reactions
Our dealership is surrounded by a lot of corp. offices and I find myself doing something like this occassionaly at our Service dept. Though, I wish I could do what Ken Gushi did here with the RC-F...in real life. :)

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
And still the LFA looks like a CAR that never been built!! which makes it looks even more modern then other :D
And that video it just WOW!! the RCF just looking amazingly beautiful!!

Axel

Fan
Reactions
Any review you read of the RCF expecially if that review is between RCF vs M4. it just a contridicting mess, Latest is in "Car Magazine". First they like the fact lexus stayed with a N/A V8, then they say this V8 is slow "no guys for a N/A V8 engine it very powerfull rather it the car that heavy". any N/A engine will always struggle against the force fed engine but the N/A offers better driveablelity. So M4 wins on the treck on the road the RCF destroys the M4, now they praise the RCF it makes the difference it revs like it want to reach 10 000rpm. take note the M4 only won on the treck the rest RCF is just better. better interior, better traction, better ride yet still M4 wins

Reactions: CIF