Administrator
Reactions
krew

New Lexus LC Inspiration Series Coupe to Debut at Pebble Beach
18-08-23-lexus-lc-inspiration-series-yellow.jpg

Flare Yellow is the theme.
View the original article post

Reactions
This is nearly as gorgeous as the structural blue. And, while I’m likely a few decades away from being able to afford one, it would be cool to see a colour other than red and shades of white/silver/grey/black on the Lexus.ca site. Was Structural Blue a colour you could “build & price” on Lexus websites in other countries? (I’ve seen a few of them listed on Autotrader in the US.)

mikeavelli

Reactions
I need to see this in person but I love it. I love the yellow doors but not so sure on the white seats and trim, I think black would have been bettter but the white is bold.

It is great to see Lexus continue to offer these great colors in a world where others are doing black/grey, silver, light silver, dark silver and white.

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
Seems to me that this is exactly the same execution as the European 'Yellow Edition', with the exception of the wheels. Unfortunately, the European version gets the existing 21" alloys from the normal line-up. They are gorgeous, but for a special series I personally prefer the blacked out spoke versions of the U.S. series as it goes very well with the carbon roof and makes a nice contrast with the Flare Yellow body colour.
Not a big fan however of the interior colour combination. The yellow parts could have been a bit more subtle...

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Beautiful car and beautiful color. I'd rock it all day long...

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
Currently seriously considering the inspiration yellow. Love the exterior but afraid I might get sick of the yellow suede door panel after spending some time with it.

Call me crazy but I'm also not a fan of CF trims so the CF door sill and roof would be another low point for me.

Lastly, I prefer the hybrid over the v8.

Last edited:

RAL

Reactions
Back during the launch of the Lexus yacht, Mikeavelli sent me this picture of the LC in Miami. It was not to be released to the public. But, Mike tells me it is okay for me to share it now. Notably it doesn't have the white interior, but I believe that beautiful color is the same. And Miami's skyline makes me homesick!

IMG_8173 copy.JPG

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
Back during the launch of the Lexus yacht, Mikeavelli sent me this picture of the LC in Miami. It was not to be released to the public. But, Mike tells me it is okay for me to share it now. Notably it doesn't have the white interior, but I believe that beautiful color is the same. And Miami's skyline makes me homesick!

View attachment 3213

That flare yellow certainly looks like it belongs in Miami.

More real life pictures of the Yacht, please!