Video: Introducing the Updated 2016 Lexus ES

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-04-20-lexus-es-launch-video-2016-400x200.jpg

Here’s the launch video from the Auto Shanghai debut of the updated 2016 Lexus ES.
View the original article post

Reactions: CIF

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Well done, Lexus.
They make sure to put 30-somethings into their videos. Trying to get that average age down.
BD

True, lately that age group has gotten a lot of attention. But, in general, the group with the most disposable income to spend on new cars usually runs almost twice that age....at or near retirement. That's because they have been working and (hopefully) saving for 40 years or more. Nobody is paying attention anymore to Grandpa and Grandma.....but they are often the ones with the cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAL

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Nice video and similar to some of the comments, my reaction was that of surprise seeing the actor in his 30s and the horror-movie roar out of his mouth. Very bold for the subdued demeanor the ES represents. Looks like we can expect this age group in all future Lexus product videos.

I was hoping to see the square exhaust tips on the ES 350? But not in this video or anywhere else (yet). If anyone has a pic, please post! :)

Reactions: CIF

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Nice video and similar to some of the comments, my reaction was that of surprise seeing the actor in his 30s and the horror-movie roar out of his mouth. Very bold for the subdued demeanor the ES represents. Looks like we can expect this age group in all future Lexus product videos.

I was hoping to see the square exhaust tips on the ES 350? But not in this video or anywhere else (yet). If anyone has a pic, please post! :)

Yes, I too am very curious about the square exhaust tips that have yet to be revealed.