Photo Gallery: The 2016 Lexus RX 350 in Silver

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-04-17-lexus-rx-silver-hero-400x200.jpg

Lexus Asia has posted images of the new RX in silver — it’s also our first look at the RX 350 in standard trim.
View the original article post

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
It's the first Lexus I like in the standard edition, this car is finished !
Genius is that transition from the read windows to the back, it looks so much more coupe...
This one is ready for the coming years.
Again and again, AMAZING !

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions
Is the interior standard trim?? The gauge cluster is F-sport and the pedals are aluminum.

Reactions: RAL

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Genius is that transition from the read windows to the back, it looks so much more coupe...

Agree that the non-F Sport looks equally appetizing especially in this Siliver Lining/Liquid Platinum (or new silver). :D

Is the interior standard trim?? The gauge cluster is F-sport and the pedals are aluminum.

Not standard trim. Interior shots are of the F Sport and exterior of non-F Sport. You can always tell from the badge on the steering wheel. :D
15-04-17-gallery-lexus-rx-silver-7.jpg

Last edited:

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions

Agree that the non-F Sport looks equally appetizing especially in this Siliver Lining/Liquid Platinum (or new silver). :D

Not standard trim. Interior shots are of the F Sport and exterior of non-F Sport. You can always tell from the badge on the steering wheel. :D
15-04-17-gallery-lexus-rx-silver-7.jpg
Oh man how'd I not pick that up.. Thanks!

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
Lexus brand is like Apple products ...
They know how to get people's attention ...
Specially haters like Samsung users!!
And to be honest its going to make every car in the road looks nothing compared to this beauty!! ... Specially (Mid-SUV Cars).
And I'm sure 1000% this RX will be SOLD-OUT with just Pre-order!! :D

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Wow, I LOVE the standard rims. I like them much better than the hybrid, and even better than the F-Sport rims. Just an AWESOME standard trim exterior.

As for the interior, as corradoMR2 mentioned, definitely an F-Sport interior. So we have yet to see the standard trim interior.

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions
Wow, I LOVE the standard rims. I like them much better than the hybrid, and even better than the F-Sport rims. Just an AWESOME standard trim exterior.

As for the interior, as corradoMR2 mentioned, definitely an F-Sport interior. So we have yet to see the standard trim interior.
All the trims are nice but I still gotta go with the F Sport.

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
One cannot sufficiently praise a design department that can make a practical cross-over more exciting to look at than most sports cars! Go Lexus!! :-D

Reactions
i absolutely love the brand and have obsessed over the RX from day one. (My 2009 is a classic in my opinion, love it) However, in photographs, I am not impressed with this. Yes, it may look different than others, but i may need to see it in person. Too many angles and sharp edges, just not sure yet.

RAL

Reactions
i absolutely love the brand and have obsessed over the RX from day one. (My 2009 is a classic in my opinion, love it) However, in photographs, I am not impressed with this. Yes, it may look different than others, but i may need to see it in person. Too many angles and sharp edges, just not sure yet.

Like you say, I would encourage you to see the new RX in real life when it becomes available. The new design language Lexus has embarked upon is very striking. When I first saw the NX concept in photos I had a similar ambivalence like yours, but then I saw the production model at our dealer and that made all the difference.

I see you are a new member! Welcome to the forums Ryan! I hope you enjoy our community.

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
WOW! Im liking the rims, look like an evolution of the current NX F-Sport rims!

Im more interested in the RX than the GS-F and thats saying something!!

RAL

Reactions

Pictures of the hybrid model interior can be found in the thread Krew posted on April 2, entitled "2016 Lexus RX 350 F Sport & 450h Photo Gallery." As CIF has said, pictures of the hybrid model interior may give us a good indication of what the standard interior will be. Thanks CIF!
https://lexusenthusiast.com/2015/04/02/2016-lexus-rx-350-f-sport-rx-450h-photo-gallery/