Lexus Europe Sales Up 37% in First Quarter of 2015

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-04-14-lexus-nx-europe-sales-400x200.jpg

Lexus Europe has reported its best-ever first quarter sales with 15,753 total units sold between January and March.
View the original article post

ThePenguin

Follower
Reactions
Holy moly, over 85% of IS sales were of the hybrid variant. I wonder what would happen if they offered it in the States?

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Holy moly, over 85% of IS sales were of the hybrid variant. I wonder what would happen if they offered it in the States?
I'd get an IS 300h over my 250. I loved the CT I had and could only imagine how good the IS 300h would be.

Glad to see the NX's sales are heavily influencing the bottom line. It's a global success story indeed!

Lexus must be in the process of assessing capacity increases for the NX. We'll find out soon enough I bet.

Reactions
I'm going to guess that the ES was only sold in Russia and likely Ukraine, hence why they sold 461 units? Western Europe isn't too keen on vehicles of that ES' size (like the Camry).

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I'm going to guess that the ES was only sold in Russia and likely Ukraine, hence why they sold 461 units? Western Europe isn't too keen on vehicles of that ES' size (like the Camry).

Correct. The ES is only available in a few Western Europe countries, Russia being the largest.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Awesome news! The NX is a big hit in Europe, as expected.

Correct. The ES is only available in a few Western Europe countries, Russia being the largest.

Don't you mean Eastern Europe? :)

Just to add, yes the ES and other larger Lexus models are quite popular in Eastern Europe. The automobile tastes in Eastern Europe are different than Western Europe.

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
So that's where all the NX 300h's ended up! I've only seen one since they premiered and that was only because it was a special order. Someone tell Lexus to get us more ASAP!!!!

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
I'd like to know how many RC 350 and RC 300h sold...and bring the RC 300h to the United States...