Member Giveaway: Win a Lexus RC F Remote Control Car!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-04-07-lexus-enthusiast-giveaway-first-one-400x200.jpg

April is going to be a big month here at *Lexus Enthusiast*, and we're going to start off with a very special giveaway for our premium members.
View the original article post

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Great first prize Kevin and Norman!
Norman, a real RC F is still in the plans as you know, but getting one of these toys in the interim would sure be sweet!
Good luck to all!

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
That is a good incentive to those who hasn't signed up as a premium member. We need more people participating in the forum and events!

Keep fingers crossed to see who is lucky winner. :)

Wicus Kriel

Premium Member
Reactions
Hi Guys. Considering winners potentially residing abroad, would physical prizes for these competitions qualify for international shipping?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hi Guys. Considering winners potentially residing abroad, would physical prizes for these competitions qualify for international shipping?

I did a ballpark estimate to Germany (as an example) for this prize, and shipping was over $150 USD. As much as I'd like to absorb that cost, it's just not possible.

Even so, if an international member wins the draw, there will be the option to cover the cost of customs and shipping from North America. If this cost is declined, another winner will be selected.

(This prize is a bad example, as it's so large and expensive to ship. Future prizes will be much more reasonable, I'm sure.)

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
I did a ballpark estimate to Germany (as an example) for this prize, and shipping was over $150 USD. As much as I'd like to absorb that cost, it's just not possible.

Even so, if an international member wins the draw, there will be the option to cover the cost of customs and shipping from North America. If this cost is declined, another winner will be selected.

(This prize is a bad example, as it's so large and expensive to ship. Future prizes will be much more reasonable, I'm sure.)

Do my odds increase since no shipping for me since I'm just minutes away from Norman or an hour drive from you? :D

Reactions: RAL