Reactions
krew
17-10-19-lexus-ls-artisan-spirits.jpg

VIP Style.
View the original article post

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Historically, some of the Artisan Spirits stuff I've seen is overstyled and gaudy.... but this... this is beautiful. I love it! it's very clean and elegant.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I can't ever remember a body kit getting this kind of response from the Lexus faithful. AS has a hit on their hands!

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
I can't ever remember a body kit getting this kind of response from the Lexus faithful. AS has a hit on their hands!

To be fair, the TRD kits for the LC and 5LS also got lots of praise here ;).

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I like how the side skirts echo the Art Deco/Machine Age lines leading out of the vents on the dashboard, but overall I don't think it's quite as cohesive as the Artisan Spirits kit.

Reactions
Anyone know the starting price of the LS460? Today they released the Package pricing to dealers and you can preorder as of now but they don't say a starting price? 34k for the executive package :eek:

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
LS460 is the outgoing model. I assume you mean the 2018 LS500? If so, base will be around $75,000 I think, not much more than the current car.

If you'd like to drop any other package prices and details we're all ears :)

Last edited:
Reactions
oh boy cant believe I called it the 460.. going to be hard getting to use to the 500 and 300 replacing the 200t they are rolling out now. but they are taking preorders in the US now. Interior upgrade package will be 9k and the luxury package will be 25k. Not sure if this is the price lexus will keep it at but even more interesting is the Dynamic Nav (real time updates from the cloud for the Nav) and Wifi from verizon going into the RC, NX, and LS. Also the dynamic voice recognition in these cars can give siri a run for her money. But I was trying to argue the 70k starting point and everyone thinks it is going to be a halo 100k+ car. I will know more after my trip to atlanta in a week.