Special Edition Lexus LC Coupe Now Available in Europe

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-10-09-lexus-lc-structural-blue.jpg

The first Lexus offered in new Structural Blue exterior color.
View the original article post

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Looks amazing, and while I understand keeping it out of Lexus' highest volume market when they can only make 2 a day, it still seems unfair.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
None of the Lexus press shots capture the radiance of that blue. I've seen it in person and it's a nice shade of blue but it requires lots of direct light to awaken it.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Looks amazing, and while I understand keeping it out of Lexus' highest volume market when they can only make 2 a day, it still seems unfair.

And it might be the case of Lexus still streamlining the process before introducing it to a wider market. I wonder though, wouldn't it be awesome to see a 500-unit limited edition LC in this color for North America? Shades of LFA.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
And it might be the case of Lexus still streamlining the process before introducing it to a wider market. I wonder though, wouldn't it be awesome to see a 500-unit limited edition LC in this color for North America? Shades of LFA.

And I wonder if insurance would declare your LC totaled in minor to medium fender benders cause I have no clue who could touch up or repaint pieces to seamlessly match and blend with the rest of the original panels.