Video: A Closer Look at the 2018 Lexus LS 500

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-09-18-lexus-ls-canada-video.jpg

Lexus Canada shares a video of exceptional quality.
View the original article post

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
21 inch wheels? Ok.

There are many walkaround videos on YT already and it made me wonder in how many interior color combos are we going to get overall. So far we've seen all black, white on brown, black on red.

SteVVT-i

Fan
Reactions
21 inch wheels? Ok.

There are many walkaround videos on YT already and it made me wonder in how many interior color combos are we going to get overall. So far we've seen all black, white on brown, black on red.
I'm interested in the interior colors as well. In addition to the ones you named, i have also seen all brown which looks fantastic and the F sport black interior with red seats.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Don't forget that Lexus Japan always get more interior colours than the rest of the world
So I am looking forward to what colour combos they will get with this new generation

Last edited:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions

I'm interested in the interior colors as well. In addition to the ones you named, i have also seen all brown which looks fantastic and the F sport black interior with red seats.

Don't forget that Lexus Japan always get more interior colours than the rest pf the world
So I am looking forward to what colour combos they will get with this new generation

F SPORT

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.14.37 PM.png

Standard

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.13.58 PM.png

Executive

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.14.16 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.13.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.13.58 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5