Lexus CT F SPORT Owner Blog

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-30-lexus-ct-lexus-is-ste-ho-400x200.jpg

I travelled to Toronto last week to hang out with Ste Ho, a friend of mine that also happens to be one of my favorite photographers.
View the original article post

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
The photos are spectacular, the cars look stunning! The very last photo has an amazing contrast. The next photo should be with the entire lineup in Obsidian, and yes the LFA and IS F are included.

Reactions
Anyone know where that lot is located? and is it open to public? I want to take my car there for a pic with that backdrop lol

Reactions
Absolutely stunning. Two beautiful vehicles in a fabulous setting. My ultra white IS350 F-Sport is jealous!

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
Great pics! Ste Ho should contact Lexus to apply for the job of official photographer for advertising or press pictures ;)

Reactions
Thanks for the blogpost! The honour was mine!

Great pics! Ste Ho should contact Lexus to apply for the job of official photographer for advertising or press pictures ;)

Thanks for the kind words :)

RAL

Reactions
I feel the same. I always park in an "end" space so that I can put enough distance between mine and the next vehicle ... or ... I park a long distance from all the other vehicles in the lot. I don't mind the walk, but passengers often do. They just don't understand it is part of the price you pay for driving a nice vehicle you want to protect.

GSCT

Founding Member
Reactions
I'm also paranoid about parking. Besides looking for remote spots in the parking lot, I also like parking next to other luxury cars, figuring they would respect mine. This must be the case for other luxury car owners because I have often come back to where I parked and have found something like a BMW or Porsche next to my car.

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
In all honesty I park all the way at the end where nobody wants to go. If I spot another Lexus in close proximity to the store I'll park beside it, I think other car brand owners will scratch my car so I trust Lexus owners only...lol. Wherever I park really far and someone parks beside me it pisses me off, I inspect my car THOROUGHLY before I leave!

OOT

Reactions
Great minds think alike! I too do the same thing for shopping malls.

These are my preferred spots:
Find a remote spot far away from entrance and next to a concrete column so 50% less chance of getting hit as there is only one car next to me
Park next to luxury cars
Avoid parking next to P platers and old bombs.

Although my camry is 10 years old I bought it new and it still looks newish and has some new car smell inside.
It’s ground hog day when it comes to my car. Over the years my front fender has been scratched 4 times by idiots at the mall who can’t park or hoons who cut corners and scrape my car. After each incident my car was then hit 3 times by 3 P platers in low speed accidents. So I get a new front fender from the insurance but months later it gets scratched again.
Drives me nuts even though it’s only a camry.

When I buy a Lexus I don’t think I’ll drive it to a public car park or the mall. I’ll keep my camry for that!