Video: Next-Generation Lexus RX Prototype Spotted on European Highway

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-03-31-lexus-rx-prototype-400x200.jpg

At long last, the next-generation Lexus RX prototype currently driving around Brussels has been caught on video.
View the original article post

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Seems to really have a different shape than past RXs. More aggressive, but hard to tell.

We'll know soon enough!

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Seems to really have a different shape than past RXs. More aggressive, but hard to tell.

We'll know soon enough!
= Bigger NX
Yeah, bigger NX we can expect on the outside, but the inside has been a mystery. Will the RX have a horizontal dash design like the LS, GS, and IS, or vertical like the NX and other SUVs...

24 hrs to the reveal!

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions

We'll know soon enough!
= Bigger NX
Yeah, bigger NX we can expect on the outside, but the inside has been a mystery. Will the RX have a horizontal dash design like the LS, GS, and IS, or vertical like the NX and other SUVs...

24 hrs to the reveal!
I'm betting something similar to the NX' interior as well.

Reactions
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
omg imagine this was a April Fool's prank by Lexus. I'll be so pissed.

RAL

Reactions
Close look seems to reveal the bottom shape of the spindle on the left side . . . much more obtuse than the way the camouflage is cut out. Like the NX . . . one continuous swoosh from the top of the hood to the bottom of the spindle. Barely making out the shape of the top of the dash would seem to reflect a horizontal motif . . . like the GS? Can't wait to see it tomorrow. They have really kept this under wraps! . . . pun intended! ;)

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Its impressive to have no leaks this day and age...I'm still wowed how Ford brought the GT out in January with no leaks....

D

DDas

Its impressive to have no leaks this day and age...I'm still wowed how Ford brought the GT out in January with no leaks....
True. It will honestly be the first Lexus not leaked before its reveal in a while! I'm so excited to see it!

Black Dynamite

Follower
Reactions
I like the proportions. Seems lower and wider on the street than the current model.
Definitely going to be more sporty.
BD