Lexus June 2017 Sales Report

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-07-04-lexus-nx-june-sales.jpg

Sales down 5.4%, with strong showings from the LC & NX.
View the original article post

Rob Grieveson

Follower
Reactions
Actually not too bad in fact better than i thought it would be - disappointing to be third behind Merc an d BMW. Need new models sort out the GS/ES mess a new CT?UX and the IS also just about due. The RC has been a bit of a disappointment with SAles continuing to slide - this car has come in for criticism on various fronts and particularly as it so heavy and not nimble enough on the road.
The NX and RX are beauts and different from the rest of the market and i feel should continue to sell well and the refresh of the NX is good and a 7 seater ?RX will also help sales along.
The front grille remains a controversy though and Lexus need to listen to its public about this outlandish grille that if anything is getting more prominent and is actually steering people away from the Brand when will Lexus take note of this no other luxury car in this field has such extreme styling they simply do not need it and nor in fact does Lexus.

Hemi

Premium Member
Reactions
It is amazing how GS has dropped down since the last year. Hopefully it will go up soon.

Reactions
It is amazing how GS has dropped down since the last year. Hopefully it will go up soon.
Its a cut-throat business, and with the GS getting older, it will be tough to go any higher given the popularity of SUVs. Unless Lexus finds a way to really push them through more aggressive lease deals.

Reactions
Its a cut-throat business, and with the GS getting older, it will be tough to go any higher given the popularity of SUVs. Unless Lexus finds a way to really push them through more aggressive lease deals.
as an addendum, my dad bought a Silver Lining ES Hybrid, so there's another Lexus in my family...wanted him to get an Atomic Silver but he liked Silver Lining instead, which is the same shade as our 5 year old RXh smh.