Lexus USA Makes Changes to Dealership Experience

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-03-27-lexus-dealership-experience-400x200.jpg

Lexus USA is making some changes to its dealership experience with a new program called *The Lexus Difference*.
View the original article post

GuoxJason

Fan
Reactions
In regards to customer service, dealers all have inconsistent performance, but consistently poorly performing dealers should really get a discipline. It is sad when I hear about a friend's poor Lexus dealer experience that drove my friend away from Lexus, and it should be pretty obvious that certain dealers have more problems than others.

Reactions
Sounds like a great move forward to improve the Lexus dealership experience....now the hard part is to apply that consistently for dealerships across the country; not just the posh ones in big metropolitan cities

Reactions
Consistency and the right perspective will be key in this revision of the Lexus buying experience. There are mindsets in place that need to change, but first we must delicately discuss and decide how to change these dated perspectives. "The Lexus Difference" has some great goals and we hope to help this plan along in the most fair, respectable away possible.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Yes I've had hit and miss situations at Lexus dealers as well. Looks like they are going to really focus on women. Lexmama has a ton of input :D

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Consistency and the right perspective will be key in this revision of the Lexus buying experience. There are mindsets in place that need to change, but first we must delicately discuss and decide how to change these dated perspectives. "The Lexus Difference" has some great goals and we hope to help this plan along in the most fair, respectable away possible.

Thank you for sharing -- it's great to get a dealership perspective alongside the enthusiasts.