Lexus Video Collection

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-03-10-lexus-videos-of-the-week.jpg

Origami cats, Matt Farah, and the LS 430 feature in this week's videos.
View the original article post

GSCT

Founding Member
Reactions
Great in-depth review of 2017 CT from Savage Geese.

Reactions: Den

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions
Here are two of my recently published Lexus-related videos...

A look at my loaner car last week, 2017 NX200t with Navigation & Premium Packages

And a requested video on how much my IS costs to maintain.

Reactions: Den

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Wow, the LS 430 was so ahead of its time.

"We gave it a powerful V8 engine that is so efficient that in some cities the air coming out is cleaner than the air coming in"

Is that actually true?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Wow, the LS 430 was so ahead of its time.

"We gave it a powerful V8 engine that is so efficient that in some cities the air coming out is cleaner than the air coming in"

Is that actually true?

I would imagine it to be true, though marginal.

PeterF

Follower
Reactions
OMG! the video with 5 or 6 cars on the track along with some classical music is exceptional!. Very stimulating and extremely well choreographed and filmed (i bet there were some close calls)

PeterF

Follower
Reactions
Dances of F, very good marketing video. RC GS LFA, LC and ? LF-LC? not sure what are the models with the large spoilers. whatever the case, that is the kind of video add that would work well over here in USA.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Incredible driving skills in the Dance of F video! Cannot wait for them to make a second version when the F Car lineup is complete!

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Dances of F, very good marketing video. RC GS LFA, LC and ? LF-LC? not sure what are the models with the large spoilers. whatever the case, that is the kind of video add that would work well over here in USA.
Are you talking about the RC F GT3? It is the racecar of the RC F

farid

Premium Member
Reactions
the sound of LC was very nice...this THE VIDEOES OF THE WEEK is the very good think...pleas put very special video in it...

thanks krew

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
Thanks Krew for collecting these nice videos in one post.

Yes, the sound of LC is really nice. For the LC video, this is what makes Lexus different from other major luxury brands. Their videos are tasteful and artistic (maybe in the eyes of beholders...)

And for the new Transformer video trailer, they made a good choice of using RXs. The front facia of RX reminds of transformers. RX looks futuristic.
For anyone who wants to see the 1 second appearance of RXs, stop at 0.32.

zeusus

Follower
Reactions
Im usually a fan of the Lexus ads but this one...the crystals are cool, music was cool, everything was satisfying up until the drift spinning in place...I don't know it was just too much drifting.