Experience Amazing: New Global Brand Commercial (New Thread Due to Previous Errors)

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-03-02-lexus-shift-brand-commercial.jpg

Welcome to your new favorite Lexus commercial.
View the original article post

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
My apologies to everyone -- due to a server move last night, the original thread for the new commercial was messed up and broken. Please post in this new thread.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
There've been hints of this in a lot of Lexus marketing materials lately, but the whole thing is breathtaking. The sound design's really good too; hearing the V8 turn over and growl *just* as the parts come together was fantastic. And I really enjoyed that the hummingbirds were playing the part of Lexus engineers.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
I get the message the commercial is trying to convey, and the visuals are really, really cool, but as a whole the commercial just doesn't resonate with me :confused:.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I get the message the commercial is trying to convey, and the visuals are really, really cool, but as a whole the commercial just doesn't resonate with me :confused:.

Like I said in my post, this is Hard Way level to me. It shows the method behind the madness that's been going on, ties everything together. I just wonder how people unfamiliar with Lexus initiatives will react to it.

Reactions: CIF