Lexus LC & Lexus LS to Feature in New Super Bowl Commercial

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-01-11-lexus-ls-superbowl.jpg

Actress Minnie Driver will also have her debut at the new voice of Lexus.
View the original article post

D

DDas

wait does that mean they're getting rid of the guy in the other commercials? like this one: just curious...nothing against Minnie Driver - I really admire her, but man I liked the other dude's voice in these commercials so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DDas

That was one badass commercial
My absolute favorite one! That's why I had to use it as my example haha. I also love that old RX copy machine commercial, but I think one of the brands used in it (Mercedes, BMW, or Audi) threatened to sue Lexus for taking one of their tag lines (something like that).

Reactions
wait does that mean they're getting rid of the guy in the other commercials? like this one: just curious...nothing against Minnie Driver - I really admire her, but man I liked the other dude's voice in these commercials so much.

Thank you, DDas. I liked doing them. Working for Team One Advertising and Lexus was one of the highlights of my career. Can't complain about seven and a half great years, but man, I miss those folks, and I miss my own "pursuit of perfection" in voicing spots for them. But I'm not just sitting around, twiddling my thumbs. I'm working on a brand new adult-themed animated series alongside arguably the most successful show creator in TV history. Keep your ears open for a big announcement from Netflix, coming soon! And again, thanks for the kind words!
Very Best,
Maurice LaMarche

RAL

Reactions
Thank you, DDas. I liked doing them. Working for Team One Advertising and Lexus was one of the highlights of my career. Can't complain about seven and a half great years, but man, I miss those folks, and I miss my own "pursuit of perfection" in voicing spots for them. But I'm not just sitting around, twiddling my thumbs. I'm working on a brand new adult-themed animated series alongside arguably the most successful show creator in TV history. Keep your ears open for a big announcement from Netflix, coming soon! And again, thanks for the kind words!
Very Best,
Maurice LaMarche

I wish you good fortune in your new pursuits! I echo DDas in that I think your voice has a resonance that is Lexus! It is an honor to have you among our community here.