Live Coverage: The Next Generation Lexus LS Debuts Tomorrow in Detroit

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-12-08-lexus-ls-teaser-image.jpg

Live coverage begins bright and early tomorrow morning.
View the original article post

Reactions
this teaser looks really good...i like the front, lets hope the rear end is also great...and most important...the interior...we need something fresh...like what MB did with the new S-class....when you see it you scream "wow"

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
this teaser looks really good...i like the front, lets hope the rear end is also great...and most important...the interior...we need something fresh...like what MB did with the new S-class....when you see it you scream "wow"

If the LC is any indication, the interior will be stunning!

SteVVT-i

Fan
Reactions
but the interior of the LC doesn't fit the LS...it's not a sports car...they should make something more elegant, luxurious and quiet
Im sure he's referring to the intense level of detail and craftsmanship Lexus delivered with the LC interior. On that take, I completely agree with both of u

Reactions
Im sure he's referring to the intense level of detail and craftsmanship Lexus delivered with the LC interior. On that take, I completely agree with both of u
Lexus has always done great interiors...but this time the germans upped their game...so lexus should try to keep up or beat them...i have high hopes for this one...i just hope they ditch toyota's buttons...they need something more flashy

mikeavelli

Reactions
FullSizeRender.jpg
Yeah nothing live... Lexus posted one pic on their Instagram Stories showing the backdrop.....

Reactions: Den