Lexus November 2016 Sales Report

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-12-01-lexus-nx-november-2016.jpg

The NX and Lexus SUV lineup had its best ever November, but sales are down overall.
View the original article post

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Wow the NX is kicking butt this year! I truly wish the only thing the NX had was a 3.0 turbo so we could have a quicker NX

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
a 7% uptick for the IS is of concern that the '17 refresh is not making a big enough dent.

Superb month again for the NX though. Lexus will have top-sellers in the compact and mid-size LUV segments for 2016!

Black Dynamite

Follower
Reactions
Lexus successfully locks down 2nd place, now ahead of BMW by 10k units. BMW will never, legitimately, beat Lexus by 10k in their December to Dismember sales event, so I don't think they'll even bother doctoring sales registrations.

The NX should also win its class against the Acura RDX. It leads it by over 1k units and agin, Acura is not beating Lexus in a December sales contest.
BD

mikeavelli

Reactions
Lexus successfully locks down 2nd place, now ahead of BMW by 10k units. BMW will never, legitimately, beat Lexus by 10k in their December to Dismember sales event, so I don't think they'll even bother doctoring sales registrations.

The NX should also win its class against the Acura RDX. It leads it by over 1k units and agin, Acura is not beating Lexus in a December sales contest.
BD

Wow so in a year the NX now outsells the RDX...thats crazy....

mikeavelli

Reactions
I don't know if sedans will ever come back... even with high gas prices.....these new SUVs are just too damn good and car-like in most aspects....

I'm a bit interested to see how the new 5 series does....I wonder will sales cool as people move to BMW SUVs