Lexus Japan to Offer 2018 RX F SPORT with Heat Blue Exterior

GoHuskers

Fan
Reactions
Yes, yes, yes....I was always wondering why I can get it on the NX but NOT on the RX....I don't like Nightfall mica, had 2 too many Matador Red mica already, No Black...so the ONLY color left is Ultra White. Please bring that color to NA and be available for 2017 ....

Reactions
Darn, I thought it was blue interior...shame because there is a blue interior available for the CT in Japan.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Funny to see USB going from the IS F only to being slapped on everything..looks good here though.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
car with this size can't be mixed with 4 cylinder engine

I don't think it's so much the size as it is the weight. 4,400lbs is not a joke. If the RX was closer to 4klbs, 241hp/258 lb-ft and an 8AT would be pretty decent motivation for most people.

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Pardon me krew, but I really don't see what the 2018 model year RX has to do with this new colour option. The Japanese Domestic Market does not officially go by model years in the format that the U.S. and some other Western Hemisphere nations do. I read the Japanese article and nothing really refers to 2018 for some reason nor introduction plans for during the 2017 calendar year.

I think this more so concerns the 2nd year JDM changes, that will parallel the North American market RX, designated as MY2017, not MY2018.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
honestly i missed the days of the 90th and early 2000th
when the only condition to be a luxury automaker is to have list of 8 cylinder engines and the smallest is 6 cylinder