Top Gear Interview with Lexus LC Chief Engineer Koji Sato

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-08-02-lexus-lc-500h-koji-sato.jpg

The chief engineer weighs in on the LC's top competitor and his preference between the two available powertrains.
View the original article post

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
lot of rumors and news regarding the LC lately
which makes me so excited to see what Lexus will do with all it's line-up
and how the LC will stand in the face of it's competitors

James

Founding Member
Reactions
I am so excited to see this in person. I love looking at the GSF at my Lexus dealer but this is going to be so much better!

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
As Sato notes, one of the most interesting things about this part of the market is that everyone does things a little differently. It's not like other segments, where everyone does their own variation of the same theme - you have everything from a 911 to the 6 Series. LC will be a great introduction.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
As Sato notes, one of the most interesting things about this part of the market is that everyone does things a little differently. It's not like other segments, where everyone does their own variation of the same theme - you have everything from a 911 to the 6 Series. LC will be a great introduction.

That is the biggest issue in the auto industry. And when one creates are niche product, all others follow. Can't they come up with something of their own?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I am so excited to see this in person. I love looking at the GSF at my Lexus dealer but this is going to be so much better!

The LC is remarkable in person, definitely going to be a show car in every dealership across the world.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
The LC is remarkable in person, definitely going to be a show car in every dealership across the world.
hope the same can be said about the next RWD sedan lineup from the LS to the IS passing by the GS