Rendered: The Lexus LC Shooting Brake

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-03-29-lexus-lc-500-shooting-brake-thumb2.jpg

Concept artist Rain Prisk has created a Lexus LC 500 shooting brake, and it’s a stunning piece of work.
View the original article post

D

DDas

I really like it! I think the side window is a little too much - it should be a little more continuous looking, but the front end is so gorgeous and LFA inspired. Lexus needs to follow the LC design language in all its models!

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
That looks great. Really like what they did with the front bumper. Imagine this stretched just a bit with two extra doors - I would love to see similar styling on the 2nd gen CT.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
When I first saw on the Welcome Page, I only saw the upper half and thought it was an RX (F)

They used Sporty elements such as the wheels, a lower suspension, a blacked out grille, Sport Tires, and a sporty bumper. Might as well have been an LC F Shooting Brake. But there weren't any F Elements. The Bumper didn't have the F Style vents at the front. and there were no fender vents. Also seems to have side skirts and a front spoiler. The front seems to have come from the RX

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
This, in my opinion, is the single sexist thing I've seen with a Lexus badge. I usually mock cars with roof racks and stuff but, damn. I want that in my garage as my daily.
I agree, and if there ever was a way to make the original, dare I say it, boring, this is it.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Speaking of shooting brakes, Toyota made the most unexpected reveal in the world, an 86 shooting brake!!!
2016-toyota-86-shooting-brake-concept-4.jpg
2016-toyota-86-shooting-brake-concept-6.jpg
2016-toyota-86-shooting-brake-concept-10.jpg

It`s a concept of course, but still!

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Nice, and a concept is more relevant to me than rendering especially when a Toy/Lex is involved.