Lexus Dealers Eager for LC Coupe and Three-Row Crossover

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-03-28-lexus-dealers-excited-lc-500.jpg

Automotive News interviews Lexus NYC dealership owner John Iacono.
View the original article post

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Well its not just dealers that want new Lexus flagships, its consumers. :)

RAL said:
Amen! ... you crack me up Mike! :laughing:

...............and not to mention the fact that dealership General Managers and owners often grab up the first ones for themselves before they even start selling them to customers. You can usually tell who's at the top of the pecking-order LOL.

Last edited:

Osu

Reactions
There's no need for a 3 row in Europe let alone in Scandinavia. European costumers still like their germ(an)s.

James

Founding Member
Reactions
There's no need for a 3 row in Europe let alone in Scandinavia. European costumers still like their germ(an)s.
Yes they do but you can't give up you have to slowly show them what Lexus is about and impress them. Sales are better and better there and hopefully will continue to improve.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Not too surprised with this news. LC is dramatic, beautiful and will make a huge statement... and will drive a lot of showroom traffic, even if just from people who want to see the car in person. Aside from LX 570 which is pretty low volume, Lexus dealers are starved for product in the $60K+ market right now... LS has historically been a big part of that, but is too old now.

As we know, RX L just can't come soon enough!

Osu

Reactions
Yes they do but you can't give up you have to slowly show them what Lexus is about and impress them. Sales are better and better there and hopefully will continue to improve.

Believe me James, I've been repping Toyota since 1998 thus an avid spokesperson for Lexus. During a field trip in high school I even dragged some of me mates and a Saab crazy teacher to the Lexus showroom to adore the IS200 mk1. I even wrote an essay about that car.

Long story short: I'll have my Lexus spell in the near future. Just gotta return to my early roots of Honda anytime soon.