Photo Gallery: Lexus LC 500 & LC 500h Together in New York

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-03-23-lexus-lc-500-lc-500h-together.jpg

Lexus has brought the LC 500 & LC 500h hybrid together for the New York International Auto Show.
View the original article post

ACEtheOG

Founding Member
Reactions
The car is stunning! Wish I could make a quick trip to NYIAS to see it in person. I remember seeing the LF-LC concept in person for the first time and being blown away.

I can't wait to see the F variant and find out what will be powering it! :D

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
Those look great parked together.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but normally hybrid versions have different grills, right? Only differences I can spot are the L-logo, badging on the side and reflectors on the front bumper (I'm assuming maybe for non-US markets since I think that is a requirement here).

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Future Classics here! Everyone will look at how beautifully made this car was in 50 years from now.

I never really noticed the BEAUTIFUL rims before!

Last edited by a moderator:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Correct me if I'm wrong, but normally hybrid versions have different grills, right?

Other than the blue L hybrid badge, I believe Lexus stopped having unique grilles for the hybrid models with the introduction of the spindle grille. Hybrid is now an engine choice as opposed to an aesthetic one.

On a related note though, I loved what Lexus did with the last-gen GS hybrid grille compared to the standard model:

2010-lexus-gs-450h-5_600x0w.jpg

Reactions
Other than the blue L hybrid badge, I believe Lexus stopped having unique grilles for the hybrid models with the introduction of the spindle grille. Hybrid is now an engine choice as opposed to an aesthetic one.

On a related note though, I loved what Lexus did with the last-gen GS hybrid grille compared to the standard model:

View attachment 1384
I still very much love that GS Krew.