Lexus LFA Nürburgring Signed by Akio Toyoda Up For Sale

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-03-15-lexus-lfa-nurburgring-akio-signature.jpg

The Lexus Rosenheim dealership in Germany have put their LFA Nürburgring signed by Toyota President Akio Toyoda up for sale.
View the original article post

Reactions: Den
Reactions
This LFA (and some more LFAs) are on sale there for a while (I'm living in Germany and checking the online-sales-platform www.mobile.de and www.autoscout24.de many times every week). This dealer is famous for having many Lexus' on stock - what is not ordinary in Germany. Erich Weinberger has the highest level of Lexus sales offers in Germany for used or dealer registered cars. You must be a real fan boy of Akio to buy this LFA for so much money ... BUT it IS the only one ...

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
This LFA (and some more LFAs) are on sale there for a while (I'm living in Germany and checking the online-sales-platform www.mobile.de and www.autoscout24.de many times every week). This dealer is famous for having many Lexus' on stock - what is not ordinary in Germany. Erich Weinberger has the highest level of Lexus sales offers in Germany for used or dealer registered cars. You must be a real fan boy of Akio to buy this LFA for so much money ... BUT it IS the only one ...

Thanks @Anthony, I appreciate the local insight!

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
I'd be interested to see if it sells, and if it ends up going for that asking price. It's a great collector's car for sure

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
Yeah I was actually checking www.mobile.de every week as well because I was actually planning on buying the BLUE with RED interior Lexus LFA and I was so shocked by the price of the orange Lexus LFA Nürburgring.

Reactions
The car is one of one...but still I feel it is over priced. An amazing collectors piece no doubt, but for 7 million??

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
Honestly I would for sure pay for that amout of money (If I had it one day). I would just keep it in my collection and not to be used. However for now rather just take regular Lexus LFA that found in (www.mobile.de) would be the perfect LFA to buy (Red interior with Blue exterior). And still it cost around 850,000 EUR which a lot. But, still t's great considering that it ONLY has original 10km on it. Which is NEW, just probably been driven around the showroom and remember its limited to 500 worldwide.
So in my opinion IT TOTALLY DESERVE EVERY PENNY!
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 5.03.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 5.03.57 PM.png
    789.4 KB · Views: 3

Dreski

Fan
Reactions
The color can be better but I'd take it!

Nevermind. Didn't pay attention to the price. Smh

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Honestly I would for sure pay for that amout of money (If I had it one day). I would just keep it in my collection and not to be used. However for now rather just take regular Lexus LFA that found in (www.mobile.de) would be the perfect LFA to buy (Red interior with Blue exterior). And still it cost around 850,000 EUR which a lot. But, still t's great considering that it ONLY has original 10km on it. Which is NEW, just probably been driven around the showroom and remember its limited to 500 worldwide.
So in my opinion IT TOTALLY DESERVE EVERY PENNY!
What do you guys think?

I don't think anyone here would try talking you out of buying an LFA! I say if you can afford it, go for it!

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Last edited by a moderator: