Sponsor: Lexus LS F SPORT on Vossen CV3-R Wheels

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-02-23-lexus-ls-f-sport-mike-vossen.jpg

Vossen Wheels has a big feature on Lexus Enthusiast site administrator Mike Forsythe and his Lexus LS F SPORT.
View the original article post

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
Absolutely love what you've done with this Mike. Simple and clean modifications to accentuate the great lines the LS has. The quad exhaust tips coming from the stock location look awesome. I think the CV3-Rs are my favorite on the car. They really add to the 'sporting' nature and show off the huge yellow calipers well haha. Any plans to get larger brakes/matching calipers in the rear?

mikeavelli

Reactions
Is that a Recaro Baby Seat?! Gangster.

It was a gift from my boss!
Absolutely love what you've done with this Mike. Simple and clean modifications to accentuate the great lines the LS has. The quad exhaust tips coming from the stock location look awesome. I think the CV3-Rs are my favorite on the car. They really add to the 'sporting' nature and show off the huge yellow calipers well haha. Any plans to get larger brakes/matching calipers in the rear?

Thanks a lot. Brembo does not make a rear kit for the GS. They do for the GS/IS (its on the yellow IS). I've pitched to them to make it but they see little to no demand for it. I can't blame them since I rarely see the front kit done. :(