Happy Holidays from Lexus Enthusiast!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-12-23-lexus-christmas-2016-400x200.jpg

As we enter the festive season, and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my readers a safe and happy holidays!
View the original article post

Skipetenj

Founding Member
Reactions
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all - looking forward to another exciting year from Lexus and thanks for your hard work KREW

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Same here.....Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to the forum. This is my first Christmas with this forum...been a nice 8 months. :)

And, if you're out driving tonight (Christmas Eve), or tomorrow night....be especially careful. Many drivers will have been drinking.....and maybe over BAC limits.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Same here.....Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to the forum. This is my first Christmas with this forum...been a nice 8 months. :)

And, if you're out driving tonight (Christmas Eve), or tomorrow night....be especially careful. Many drivers will have been drinking.....and maybe over BAC limits.

That's when people should take Uber. Definitely cuts down on drunk driving. So people can enjoy and have a good time just use your smart phone and request Uber to pick you/friends up and take you home safe and sound...

Happy Holidays to everyone here at Lexus Enthusiast!!! and look forward to 2016....

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Merry Christmas.

maybe a nice Christmas LE present?...

Most of you guys are probably aware of this, but Lexus will gift-wrap (with at least a bow) new vehicles it delivers to customers during the holiday season.

Last year, as I was reviewing the then-new NX review for the holidays, the Lexus shop I was at delivered two of them the same morning...one to a customer right there at the dealership and one as a gift for his wife, who was on the way over. The one for his wife not only had a big red bow on it like this, but also wide red ribbons around the length and sides.

DSCF9033.jpg