New Rendering of the Upcoming Lexus LC Flagship Coupe

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-11-16-lexus-lc-rendering-best-car-400x200.jpg

Japanese magazine Best Car has published a new rendering of the upcoming Lexus LC coupe.
View the original article post

D

DDas

It looks good, but that headlight is just weird looking. Everything else looks good. You can tell its not accurate because the spy shots show a different mesh pattern in the grille, though.

Reactions
Hideous..., I love the way NX and GS-fl look like. But new shape tail light and head light? which are messy. I'm really waiting for the next CT, wish its will be contrast from Prius and these new rendered model, because I have plan for bring it to my garage.

mikeavelli

Reactions
From what a couple of us have heard, the production car looks BETTER than the concept. That is exciting to hear.

If that is a new rendition of the famed quad headlamp I'm all for it!

NVlaar

Follower
Reactions
What I understand from "some" Japanese words is that the upcoming LC will be powered by two engine options-5.0L found in RC-F and the 3.5L V6 turbo hybrid.10 speed auto from AISIN is also described in the article.

Travis

Fan
Reactions
The profile and body shape looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet. All i can think about is the SC300/400 while looking at this.

Those headlights and LED im not feeling

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
To add my input to what NVlaar said -- the article says this might be the main car in the upcoming Detroit Auto show (デトロイトシヨー). It will be the first time to introduce the AISIN 10 speed auto transmission and 20 inch super large brakes to the world.

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Well the wait until Detroit ruins my Christmas, but I'll manage I guess...:rolleyes: I honestly believe that the power plant will not be the exact same as the updated 2UR-GSE for an LC500, let alone the LS500.

What I do believe, is that it will use a heavily updated/modified non-hybrid version of the 2UR-FSE from the LS600h instead of GS-F/RC-F. I can see that possibly the bonnet/hood lines have been compromised, unless this is not to be read as accurate or near-accurate.