Lexus CT Lexus CT F SPORT Owner Blog: Feels Like Home

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-11-11-lexus-ct-200h-blog-400x200.jpg

With its "just enough" personality, the CT 200h F SPORT is a faithful companion and now part of the family.
View the original article post

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
I'm totally with you Krew. I'm so very familiar with my CT as well. I have over 103K miles and she runs like a champ. There's a few things I still want to do to my CT. I also look forward to the next generation CT. This first generation is doing well for itself...

Reactions
i have a 15 tc but my eye has always loved lexus, i was a is200t being i work at lexus i am indecisive lol but the ct is a nice little car also. opinions thoughts? i do like the is200t power levels way more

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
i have a 15 tc but my eye has always loved lexus, i was a is200t being i work at lexus i am indecisive lol but the ct is a nice little car also. opinions thoughts? i do like the is200t power levels way more
When I was looking to trade in my first master lease('13 CT), I was in kind of the same boat. I didn't know whether I wanted to stick with a CT because I really did love the car, or if I wanted to upgrade a little and go with an IS. I ended up getting a '15 CT F-Sport(USB, nav, etc), and a lot of it came down to the practical side. The CT gets 40mpg, is front wheel drive, and takes regular gas, plus the hatchback works well for hauling things I probably couldn't quite fit in the trunk of the IS. Technology is the same, I actually think I like the F-Sport seats comfort of the CT better, the cupholder placement is (marginally) better for the passenger too, haha.
I'll deal with 100hp less, because like Krew said, it's always "just enough" that once I drive my little CT, I forget I ever doubted her.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Thanks Lexfather. I drive 40 miles one way to work four to fives days a week. It's a great daily driver and really enjoying the mpg's.

The CT is unique as it's only variant is a hybrid. I wish Lexus would bring the IS 300h and RC 300h to the U.S. to expand the hybrid line-up. In the future Lexus sees the evolution going from petrol motors (LS 460) to petrol/hybrids (LS 600h) to electric motors then eventually to fuel cell/hybrid motors (LF-FC). I look forward to the what the future brings...

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
The CT is unique as it's only variant is a hybrid. I wish Lexus would bring the IS 300h and RC 300h to the U.S. to expand the hybrid line-up. In the future Lexus sees the evolution going from petrol motors (LS 460) to petrol/hybrids (LS 600h) to electric motors then eventually to fuel cell/hybrid motors (LF-FC). I look forward to the what the future brings...
See now that's true, I think my choice would have been a lot harder if the IS300h were available in the US :)