2016 Lexus RX Now Arriving at USA Dealerships

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-11-06-lexus-rx-dealerships-400x200.jpg

The all-new 2016 Lexus RX has started arriving at dealerships across the USA.
View the original article post

Reactions
At Lexus just a few hours ago for my GX's service and they had server all parked right out front, the lady said they just got off the truck a few hours prior to my arrival and let me say it looks great in person, everything feels so familiar yet so new. It really is a good change. Not bad

James

Founding Member
Reactions
we just got these at metro lexus in cleveland, i think its a very good looking suv, the front in black makes me think of darth vader! (the f sport version)
Darth Vader...I like that comparison a lot!

De Faulk

Fan
Reactions
Definitely the most sexy suv in its class: I've never been a fan of the previously generation basically because the rear end/tailights less aggressive than in the still gorgeous 2nd gen even if I gotta say that the refresh in 2013 changed in better the style. But this one is just amazing: It looks like not really just the 4th generation from 2016 but the fifth from 2024...It is so bold that makes quite laughable the new, bland Audi Q7.

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
we just sold our first one here in Nashville!
Really ? No die-hard fans of Lexus in Nashville ?
You mentioned that the first RX just drive out of the garage, not ?
I bought mine a 4-5 months before I ever saw him, based on some pictures.... At that moment I only knew the price :)

Skipetenj

Founding Member
Reactions
Picked up my Nightfall Mica/Parchment 350 on Friday. Already have 350+ miles on it and the overall comfort level far exceeds the 2013 it replaced. Some great new items (automatic cornering lights, automatic high beams, panoramic view camera system, etc.). The styling is on the money.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Picked up my Nightfall Mica/Parchment 350 on Friday. Already have 350+ miles on it and the overall comfort level far exceeds the 2013 it replaced. Some great new items (automatic cornering lights, automatic high beams, panoramic view camera system, etc.). The styling is on the money.

Great to hear!

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
We have a Nightfall Mica fully loaded that was a lot of fun to play around with.

Only two little things I've seen so far that are a little confusing. They're actually back to the popup door locks? That seems a little bit less than luxury to me, hah. And under the wrist rest for the nav screen, there's now a slick little phone holder... only it barely holds an iPhone 5, so iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy, etc, are definitely not going to be used there. Pick yourself up an iPod touch now if you want to utilize that space, hah.

I also took a video of how the new 360 panorama view works for those of us that haven't seen it yet, but youtube is being dumb so I haven't been able to upload it easily.

Attachments

• IMG_2469.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2464.jpg
    IMG_2464.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
I might be in the minority, but I like pop-up locks, even on luxury cars. For one, they are a very traditional, tactile touch to the interior. Secondly, they are a very quick visual indicator as to whether the vehicle, is you know, actually locked ;).