Lexus USA Announces Pricing for All-New 2016 RX 350 & RX 450h

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-10-20-lexus-rx-2016-400x200.png

Lexus USA has released pricing for the all-new fourth-generation 2016 RX, which is set to arrive in dealerships next month.
View the original article post

Alshamsi

Fan
Reactions
http://www.lexus-int.com/motorshow/2015-tokyo-motor-show/?utm_campaign=Tokyo2&utm_source=Twitter&utm_content=Promoted-post-1021&utm_medium=social

LS CONCEPT ??

Reactions
First 2016's are due in the South West around mid-November. We have pricing on vehicles, packages and individual options. Color combos are out as well. Hoping this will continue to be our best seller. Krew, let me know if you want more specifics and I will send them to you.

Reactions: CIF

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
The color combos are pretty huge too, 4 different seat colors, with 5 different trim options each, plus an extra color and trim for F-Sport. Exterior colors aren't anything too exciting or revolutionary, but they're all pretty solid. (And yes Bulldog1, they do have Matador Red Mica, haha)

Reactions
First 2016's are due in the South West around mid-November. We have pricing on vehicles, packages and individual options. Color combos are out as well. Hoping this will continue to be our best seller. Krew, let me know if you want more specifics and I will send them to you.

MC: Can you please send me the packages & options list w/ prices?

Thanks,
shadow

Reactions

MC: Do you have pictures of the interior colors being offered? (Curious to see what Noble Brown looks like)

Reactions

MC: Do you have pictures of the interior colors being offered? (Curious to see what Noble Brown looks like)
Shadow: Nothing in person, but check this out: http://www.autospecto.com/picture/2016-lexus-rx-comfortable-leather-seats-black-and-brown-color/
http://www.autospecto.com/picture/2016-lexus-rx-gear-knob-interior-detail/

Black Dynamite

Follower
Reactions
Surprised at the large jump in price for the 450h, which now costs more than the base Lexus GX. I pegged the $43k base model. Not sure why someone would spend an extra $5k for the F-sport
BD

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions
The color combos are pretty huge too, 4 different seat colors, with 5 different trim options each, plus an extra color and trim for F-Sport. Exterior colors aren't anything too exciting or revolutionary, but they're all pretty solid. (And yes Bulldog1, they do have Matador Red Mica, haha)
I'd buy that!

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions
I'd buy that!

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
My sister unfortunately likes the appearance of the U.S.-spec RX450h F-Sport, but I would not be surprised if that is a bit of compromise in comparison to the RX450h Luxury. I do not like how Lexus continues this method of packaging, as it makes for a lack of customization and building the ideal vehicle, for those that want both.

If Lexus wants to be taken more seriously as a Tier 1 brand, they need to improve in this area.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Really fantastic pricing

Surprised at the large jump in price for the 450h, which now costs more than the base Lexus GX. I pegged the $43k base model. Not sure why someone would spend an extra $5k for the F-sport
BD

Yeah the current F-Sport is actually cheaper technically than a current AWD model since you get so many more additions and they cost the same pretty much. Seems Lexus is going to move the F-Sport up more with more features and they are smart knowing they sell very well.

Not surprised by the 450h and a loaded one today is around the same price, close to 60k loaded.

BWG

Reactions
Please send me the additional info or web site that you have.

Thanks

Reactions
Could you send me the list of interior colors for the 2016 RX350. Lwall1700@comcast.net Thanks.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
My sister unfortunately likes the appearance of the U.S.-spec RX450h F-Sport, but I would not be surprised if that is a bit of compromise in comparison to the RX450h Luxury. I do not like how Lexus continues this method of packaging, as it makes for a lack of customization and building the ideal vehicle, for those that want both.

If Lexus wants to be taken more seriously as a Tier 1 brand, they need to improve in this area.

TNGA is supposed to improve the level of customization that can be offered.

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
TNGA is supposed to improve the level of customization that can be offered.

Thanks for reminding me about that, as one will have to wait for the next generation RX (5RX) to adopt TNGA. It is the last Lexus product to utilize either FWD-based K platform unfortunately, so that will be a 6-7 year wait.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Thanks for reminding me about that, as one will have to wait for the next generation RX (5RX) to adopt TNGA. It is the last Lexus product to utilize either FWD-based K platform unfortunately, so that will be a 6-7 year wait.

Yes, although even with that in mind, the new RX has a decent level of customization in terms of the standalone options available, along with the different interior trims and interior colors, exterior colors and options, and overall trims including hybrid, F-Sport, and F-Sport hybrid.