Lexus September 2015 Sales Report

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-10-01-lexus-nx-sales-report-400x200.jpg

Lexus USA has reported 25,294 total sales for September 2015, 11.1% improvement over last year.
View the original article post

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions
In my development where I live, I've seen two new RX's, and it is beyond me how it still sells so well and why they didn't wait and buy the new one. It's really incredible what the RX does for Lexus, and I can only hope the new RX will do the same, as I'm sure it will.

Reactions
Unfortunately Lexus finished 3rd behind MB and BMW...

However, hopefully with a strong November/December, should be #1

TMG

Reactions
MB numbers are not correct, include sprinter and smart sales. Should have been 29 020.

ydooby

Follower
Reactions
MB numbers are not correct, include sprinter and smart sales. Should have been 29 020.

We've never included SMART of Sprinter sales, just MB luxury cars.
But Krew does so month after month. Really wish he can correct this in the future.

Here's the correct sales numbers and order for the month:

September 2015 sales:
1. Mercedes - 29,020
2. BMW - 26,608
3. Lexus - 25,294

Year-to-date:
1. BMW - 249,956
2. Mercedes - 249,890
3. Lexus - 247,445

Reactions
QUALITY is the motto , volume is great but as long as the quality remains the main focus I wouldn't worry to much. Considering how many more models MERC/BMW and co. have in their lineup its not surprising Lexus have fallen behind. Where the Germans do well are niche segments offering coupe/convertible version of C-class/E-class and now S class models. Merc also has niche models like the CLS and CLS Shooting Brake, Lexus simply has nothing to match such a varied model portfolio so to be that close to those companies sales speaks volumes. If Lexus were to offer more niche models in the future it would certainly help their sales volume.

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
September was a rough month in our market. My store and our chief competitor both didn't hit our objective. We are the #1 and #2 volume dealers in the US.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
September was a rough month in our market. My store and our chief competitor both didn't hit our objective. We are the #1 and #2 volume dealers in the US.

It looks like other markets picked up the slack then.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
OMG, in Canada, the NX outsold the RX by 40% AND outsold the ES, IS, RC, and GS combined!

http://media.toyota.ca/releases/toyota-canada-inc-reports-september-sales-results

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Nice^, although the RX being old outgoing model I assume is a factor. Compact crossover SUV's are hottest growth segment in US, sounds like Canada is ahead of us with similar trend in the premium versions.