Lexus USA Sets 2016 RX Sales Expectations

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-09-30-lexus-rx-sales-usa-400x200.jpg

According to a WardsAuto interview with Lexus USA marketing manager Brian Bolain, the brand is expecting some big things from the 2016 RX F SPORT.
View the original article post

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I think it's a smart move to be conservative. Realistically, not sure how much more upside the RX can have with the NX below it and new competitors coming in every few months.

Reactions: CIF

mikeavelli

Reactions
To me the RX more than any Lexus is going to be a true test of their new bold design language. Will traditional buyers scoff at the styling? If they do will conquest buyers move into the RX? Will there be more male buyers?

I think F-Sport's will take 30-35% of the mix. If the initial allotment is only 10% they are going to be a very hot item and I imagine with less negotiation.

Reactions
To me the RX more than any Lexus is going to be a true test of their new bold design language. Will traditional buyers scoff at the styling? If they do will conquest buyers move into the RX? Will there be more male buyers?

I think F-Sport's will take 30-35% of the mix. If the initial allotment is only 10% they are going to be a very hot item and I imagine with less negotiation.
I would answer yes to all three of your questions. I think the allocation may be closer to about 25% initially.

There was definitely a shortage for NX F Sport after the initial launch so I expect the same issue for the RX.

Reactions: CIF
Reactions
Lexus RX is always winner style and luxury all in one white with the black to match my white gs