Lexus Canada Director Cyril Dimitris to Be Next Guest on Lexus Enthusiast Podcast

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-09-23-lexus-canada-cyril-dimitris-400x200.jpg

After a month hiatus, the Lexus Enthusiast podcast resumes with special guest Cyril Dimitris, Director of Lexus Canada.
View the original article post

Reactions
I object to having to pay $30, in US funds ironically, to ask a question of the Director of Lexus Canada. If he and you were really interested in what his current and potential customers had to say, that wouldn't be a requirement. This Lexus owner doesn't appreciate being treated as second class.

In any case, according to a comment posted by Abenson, Pre-Collision Safety and Active Radar Cruise Control are now standard on just about every model Lexus sells in Australia. Why can't Canadians get the same treatment? To continue year after year to make these and other important safety features available on only the most expensive and therefore slowest selling trims is a shame. Just think how many lives and injuries are being prevented down under compared to how many unnecessary deaths and injuries could be in Canada.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I object to having to pay $30, in US funds ironically, to ask a question of the Director of Lexus Canada. If he and you were really interested in what his current and potential customers had to say, that wouldn't be a requirement. This Lexus owner doesn't appreciate being treated as second class.

First of all, the premium membership has nothing to do with Lexus Canada or Cyril.

This is a privately owned website that is supported by advertising and reader contributions. The readers that support the site financially receive a number of perks, and one of those perks is the chance to ask questions to the guests of my podcast. If you see value in the perks offered, you can become a premium member at any time.

As for asking questions to Cyril, you can always reach Lexus Canada through their contact form.

Reactions
I understand what you say about memberships. However, are you really suggesting that a contact form would actually reach the Director? In my experience with Lexus, and to be fair, most other companies, all one can expect is a polite thank you for your interest.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
I understand what you say about memberships. However, are you really suggesting that a contact form would actually reach the Director? In my experience with Lexus, and to be fair, most other companies, all one can expect is a polite thank you for your interest.

I'm quite sure that a properly worded and addressed letter or email is likely to reach the director.