"Nissan Next" Previews All New Lineup from A to Z

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
hint of jaguar f-type in the z (NICE)

Armada already on sale in select markets, so New for the US market, the Frontiers been leaked if you want a sneak peak in color

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Armada already on sale in select markets, so New for the US market, the Frontiers been leaked if you want a sneak peak in color

Pics? I haven't seen the new Frontier yet!

suxeL

Follower
Reactions

2021-nissan-frontier-prototype-1024x644.png

Heres the next gen US Armada but for world markets its a patrol

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
Question though, is this Nissan Next project inclusive of the new agreement/rumblings of Nissan and Renault seperating project loads with Nissan doing midsize and up while Renault doing compact and below

mikeavelli

Reactions

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
I'm very excited for the Z! It seems everything else is a suv/cuv or truck lol.

FYI its another facelift, not all new.

Correct another facelift for the patrol/armada, but the frontier is weird wordplay. The pressers thus far have been straddling the border of major redesign but with some commonality with the current generation (engine is of course being tested in the MY20 on sale). As to what parts they share theyre not telling.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Several commenters on the Carscoops website suggest that the "M" is actually an upcoming smaller-than-Kicks crossover (think B-segment rival to Hyundai Venue or Ford EcoSport) named Magmite, primarily for India. It's true that the "M" vehicle looks too small to be the next Murano.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
No Leaf EV? Is Nissan cancelling it EVs or just the Leaf?
Nissan's latest transformation plan states that they will introduce 12 models in the next 18 months. Thus, between now and November 2021. What you see in this thread are the teaser images for those 12 models. Bear in mind that some of those introductions (Armada and Kicks, for example) are clearly facelifts on the current versions and not new generations. The absence of a vehicle such as the Leaf simply means that it's not due for either a facelift or a new generation within that time frame.

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
Nissan's latest transformation plan states that they will introduce 12 models in the next 18 months. Thus, between now and November 2021. What you see in this thread are the teaser images for those 12 models. Bear in mind that some of those introductions (Armada and Kicks, for example) are clearly facelifts on the current versions and not new generations. The absence of a vehicle such as the Leaf simply means that it's not due for either a facelift or a new generation within that time frame.
Got it. Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing when I realized that the Altima, Sentra and Maxima are also missing.