Admirer
Reactions
We finally get to see something:

Toyota%20Yaris%20SUV%20spies-2.jpg

Toyota%20Yaris%20SUV%20spies-5.jpg

toyota-small-crossover-test-mule-spy-photo.jpg

It's funny how we're seeing test mules (maybe for ESP and other driver assist systems) after a initial reveal date.

Source
Why are they using test mules based on 2 different generations (and 2 different platforms, presumably) of Yaris? The first 2 photos look like the previous generation of Yaris and the last 2 photos look like the current TNGA-B platform Yaris.

Will1991

Reactions
Well, according to some websites, the older generation test mule is the all-new Yaris based B-SUV and the new Yaris generation is a Yaris Cross similar to Toyota Corolla Trek...

On this one I don't have any clue nor I have how to debate on this opinion. It's amazing the first time we see anything is after the initial launch date and still is a test mule...

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I wonder if there will be a early leak tonight.

Honestly, the Japanese are first to non regarding keeping the secrets, we never know except what they wanted us to know

That's on everything not only automotive, I am a great fan for Japanese electronics and same happened every single time

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Ironically the next bigger brother to it won't be the rakish CH-R but the same style UX!

LexsCTJill

Follower
Reactions
wow. I really like it. That interior is just simply and nicely set up. The centre stack is nice and clean.

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
They should bring this here - it's REALLY good looking. Another great design from Toyota!

Reactions

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
They should bring this here - it's REALLY good looking. Another great design from Toyota!
Unfortunately, I highly doubt we'll get it in North America, in spite of the fact that a number of brands offer B-segment crossovers here. While official press releases appeared on Toyota's Global, Europe and United Kingdom media sites, not a word on the USA and Canada media sites. Further, no Yaris Cross trademark has been filed in the U.S. šŸ˜„

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
This makes me excited for Corolla Cross!

yeah, makes me wonder what will it be in relation to C-HR and Rav4.

Maybe Corolla Cross is why they made C-HR such coupeish vehicle?

But yes, Yaris Cross looks like a top effort from Toyota.