Lexus CT My Lexus CT200h F Sport!

Reactions
Hi everyone, let me introduce myself!
I am Marco, a 23-year-old Italian boy who in July 2018 bought a white Lexus CT200h F Sport.
Previously I was driving a hybrid Toyota Yaris, so the concept of staying in the hybrid world made the difference.
Obviously I immediately fell in love with the Lexus CT as soon as I saw and guided it, extremely silent and comfortable.
In short, after 8 months and 15,000km I am excited, it is the car I was looking for, it satisfies me.
Defects? Who doesn't ... The foot parking brake I find meaningless in such a technologically advanced car. The opening of the rear doors does not have a large angle and above all I would like to have 20cv more, especially in extension (after 90 / 100km / h), while the recovery fully satisfies me.
Thanks again for accepting me!

GSCT

Founding Member
Reactions
Welcome to the forums and a special welcome to another CT owner and enthusiast. We replaced our 2012 CT with a 2017 (the last year for CTs in North America). It’s almost perfect (more power would be MOST welcome) for a city car. Glad you like yours

flexus

Admirer
Reactions
Welcome to the forums and a special welcome to another CT owner and enthusiast. We replaced our 2012 CT with a 2017 (the last year for CTs in North America). It’s almost perfect (more power would be MOST welcome) for a city car. Glad you like yours
Gladly it has more power than 1.0TSI on Audi A3 :)

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Welcome MarcoVince and Fanbulek! The CT is a great car for what it is. Enjoy and happy driving...

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
I suspect your CT gripes would be solved if Lexus ever got around to giving it a second gen.

Will1991

Reactions
I suspect your CT gripes would be solved if Lexus ever got around to giving it a second gen.

Imagine a second gen CT being Corolla Sedan based with RAV4 PHEV powertrain (2.5L+17kWh) to go against a S3 or A35AMG.

It would be sweet!

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
Imagine a second gen CT being Corolla Sedan based with RAV4 PHEV powertrain (2.5L+17kWh) to go against a S3 or A35AMG.

It would be sweet!
That exact model may interest me, if it had a bit more room in the back seat.

Will1991

Reactions
That exact model may interest me, if it had a bit more room in the back seat.

Current Corolla Sedan is rather spacious, even for rear passengers. It has the same wheelbase as the last Avensis.
Clearly not Camry spacious but it’s quite well done.