Lexus GS GS F-Sport

Reactions
I am looking at a beautiful 2016 Gs 350 f sport . Certified . 25 k miles . Your thoughts ? Thanks

Reactions
This car puts a large grin on my face, every time I get behind the wheel. Exhaust note is indescribable when in spirited driving.
Love my Lexus GS F-Sport

Welcome. I suggest you to hold that gem as close to you as possible. We're not going to see a next generation GS for the foreseeable future.

Reactions
Just picked up a 2014 GS350 F-Sport, and cannot agree more! I grew up a car enthusiast, owning/driving various sports cars - ALL COUPES - until marriage and kids came into the picture. This F-Sport completely takes me back to the first time I drove my 300ZX (mid-90’s), where hugging the curbs and taking the curves raised the adrenaline levels every drive! The fact that this is a sedan is mind boggling, but super happy with the purchase!

So are you saying the GS is being discontinued, @F1 Silver Arrows?

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Welcome. I suggest you to hold that gem as close to you as possible. We're not going to see a next generation GS for the foreseeable future.
So are you saying the GS is being discontinued, @F1 Silver Arrows?
Sadly, yes. It's already discontinued in Europe, and remaining major markets (North America, China, Japan and Australia) are expected to discontinue it no later than the end of the 2021 model year.

Reactions
Ouch- saddening to hear, but hopeful for what’s to come in replacement!

Might have to park this GS in a storage unit for collectibility purposes, and then go get into and IS sport for my commuter car. :)

Reactions
I'm currently driving a 2016 GS hybrid f-sport - phenomenal car.
Any idea how many GS hybrid f-sports were made or where I could find this out?