Photo Gallery: The 2016 Lexus ES in Atomic Silver

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-05-19-lexus-es-2016-atomic-silver-400x200.jpg

One week after the 2016 Lexus ES in Atomic Silver was spotted in Southern California, we have more images of the updated model from Motor.es in Spain.
View the original article post

Reactions: CIF
Reactions
Really liking the interior update, it was so needed. I think these are the most flattering pictures of the front I've seen yet. It's looking pretty good!
Regardless of wheel size, those are just cheezy looking (Discount Tire?) The 18" wheels on the current ES 350 are some of the best looking wheels Lexus has ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Really, really nice updates. Even nicer in real life pics!

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
Always been a huge problem for the ES, IMO -- but, I guess Lexus has to reduces costs somewhere.

Have to disagree. I dont think its from a cost point of view. I think its to help the ES have a sublime ride. Sticking 18" rims would drastically reduce the comfort on the ES.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Have to disagree. I dont think its from a cost point of view. I think its to help the ES have a sublime ride. Sticking 18" rims would drastically reduce the comfort on the ES.

Very good point -- wouldn't have said I'm a style over comfort kind of guy, but I didn't even consider the different in ride quality.

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions
I didn't find this worth the wait. Returned my 2013 Matador Red Mica Lexus ES350 last Friday and replaced it with a 2015 Lexus ES350 Matador Red Mica. New info screen, ride, backup camera were all upgrades and payment only went up $7 per month. Really like driving the present ES350.