What’s up for the new RX refresh or redesign?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Nothing so far, but I expect there will be some news shortly -- no way Lexus waits until the LA Auto Show to debut the refresh.

phoenixss

Fan
Reactions
It is possible they will skip the refresh and go for a full new model in 2021 while adding apple car play (and USB in the back.. can you believe they still don't have it in the regular RX, paid 72k and no usb baffling)

phoenixss

Fan
Reactions
People are getting frustrated with the lack of news on the refresh. Some will take their business elsewhere. Wake up Lexus

phoenixss

Fan
Reactions
dealers received information on the 2020 but lexus is waiting to release details as 2019 will be harder to sell. apple car play prob only cosmetic... and all out on providing 1 usb port in the back of non L version?? probably not ;)

flexus

Admirer
Reactions
dealers received information on the 2020 but lexus is waiting to release details as 2019 will be harder to sell. apple car play prob only cosmetic... and all out on providing 1 usb port in the back of non L version?? probably not ;)
You should look for JDM harrier refresh then new RX will be close.

phoenixss

Fan
Reactions
^ Looks like Harrier will adopt TNGA in Spring of 2020.
Funny you say that... here is a picture I took in the suburbs of Osaka Japan. Recognize an older Lexus RX model in that harrier?

Attachments

• 2A8E7FD6-1FAE-4F5A-B748-CA044E375E41.png
    2A8E7FD6-1FAE-4F5A-B748-CA044E375E41.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 17
Reactions
People are getting frustrated with the lack of news on the refresh. Some will take their business elsewhere. Wake up Lexus
Agree! Other manufactures are moving much quicker. I think they are wasting their time on the coupes and the UX.

Reactions
I just bought a 2019 they told me for the 2020 they’ll be a slight change in the grill and they will add Apple CarPlay , that’s it

Reactions: RAL

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
There is no connection between the "harrier" and the "RX" currently on sale."Harrier" is the Toyota version of "NX" in Japan.

Toyota version of the older generation RX was the Harrier and currently the Harrier is the NX based on the Toyota RAV4. The Japanese Toyota version of the RX is the Kluger which is the Highlander in the U.S.