Brand new 2019 450h!

Reactions
So I just joined this forumI was over at club Lexus but instead of getting me excited about my new car they just depressed me LOL!! I will be leasing an atomic silver with Stratus gray interior RX 450 H it’s coming in by the end of the month I can’t wait to get it! I was talking to my sales guy about the 2020s and he said that it will have Apple CarPlay and they will change the grill a little bit but that’s it , I asked him if I should wait to get the 2020 ,and he said I won’t get the same deal for a brand new 2020 that I will now on the 2019! But he also reminded me that it’s a lease , I can get out of my car in a couple years and get the newer one. I don’t care , I’m so excited about my 2019 ! I’ve always wanted s Lexus and I feel like they’re so beautiful and it’s such a modern and cool looking suv!

RAL

Reactions
So I just joined this forumI was over at club Lexus but instead of getting me excited about my new car they just depressed me LOL!! I will be leasing an atomic silver with Stratus gray interior RX 450 H it’s coming in by the end of the month I can’t wait to get it! I was talking to my sales guy about the 2020s and he said that it will have Apple CarPlay and they will change the grill a little bit but that’s it , I asked him if I should wait to get the 2020 ,and he said I won’t get the same deal for a brand new 2020 that I will now on the 2019! But he also reminded me that it’s a lease , I can get out of my car in a couple years and get the newer one. I don’t care , I’m so excited about my 2019 ! I’ve always wanted s Lexus and I feel like they’re so beautiful and it’s such a modern and cool looking suv!
Congratulations! and welcome! @Koukla76 ... great color choices!

Reactions
Where are you located and what kind of lease deal did you get? What was the purchase price the lease was based on? I'm waiting to order a 2020...had 2019 on order, cancelled it and decided to wait for 2020 with the tech changes.