Audi A4 facelift

flexus

Admirer
Reactions
One word: hideous. Those headlights? Yuck! Hexacon grille? WTF??! How that bar sticks out behind the grille reminds me old Spindle grille cars. Terrible job Audi, terrible. Guess the Chinese like streched A1 sedan. I'm certain this won't be a hit in cobservative European market. I think škoda is only manufacturer to make interesting and beautiful cars in VAG.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
nydn-2018-hyundai-sonata-limited-2-0t-red-front-quarter-left.jpg

Reactions
One word: hideous. Those headlights? Yuck! Hexacon grille? WTF??! How that bar sticks out behind the grille reminds me old Spindle grille cars. Terrible job Audi, terrible. Guess the Chinese like streched A1 sedan. I'm certain this won't be a hit in cobservative European market. I think škoda is only manufacturer to make interesting and beautiful cars in VAG.

My issue is with the LED headlights and the trim below them. But this car isn't bad. I guess it's just fun to hate. :/ Not the best looking car but far from the uglier ones out there. If y'all have the balls to say this is uglier than the base G30 3-Series then y'all are sad.

bmw-3-series.jpg

flexus

Admirer
Reactions
My issue is with the LED headlights and the trim below them. But this car isn't bad. I guess it's just fun to hate. :/ Not the best looking car but far from the uglier ones out there. If y'all have the balls to say this is uglier than the base G30 3-Series then y'all are sad.

bmw-3-series.jpg
I actually think this is beautiful :D

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
The A4's problem isn't that it's ugly, it's that it looks *exactly* like the much less prestigious Hyundai (and whatever Chinese GM thing Wyvern posted).