Ultra White Lexus GS F on Display at Barcelona Auto Show

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Is it just me or the headlights different? I think this is the standard headlight with the circular look instead of the triple L-LEDs.

Looking at the taillights, they also look different. Below the L-shape leds, in the black triangle there also seem to be lights, blinkers or something else.

Reactions
everything looks good except not really feeling the black outline on the rear taillights...looks like heavy eye liner or something haha....i think the GS-F looks better with a darker paint

mikeavelli

Reactions
Looking at the taillights, they also look different. Below the L-shape leds, in the black triangle there also seem to be lights, blinkers or something else.

Nice catch.....

Any guesses how much this thing will go for?

I assume starting at low to mid 70s and hitting 80s plus loaded?

Current RC F is 62k start hitting 80k loaded...

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
My attention goes to the RC F (?) in this dark red wine color. Is that the 'basic' red color ? It looks darker now, and I like it !

Levi

Expert
Reactions
everything looks good except not really feeling the black outline on the rear taillights...looks like heavy eye liner or something haha....i think the GS-F looks better with a darker paint

I think it will look much better of the "glass" was tainted in dark red/smoked red. Because right now it is transparent, so the black give it a strange contrast.

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions

Nice catch.....

Any guesses how much this thing will go for?

I assume starting at low to mid 70s and hitting 80s plus loaded?

Current RC F is 62k start hitting 80k loaded...
So the RCF is "cheaper" but not as practical :/