Lexus Enthusiast: Live at SEMA 2016

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions
Headed to Las Vegas on Saturday for my 10th SEMA Show as a credentialed media member.
Stay tuned to my Instagram account at ojcphoto for daily live updates. Thanks to the Florida Lexus Training Center staff where I recently went behind the scenes for a private tour, I'll be sporting a genuine Lexus staff shirt, too.
There will be NO embargo on my social media for live images from inside the Las Vegas Convention Center. I'll be on site Sunday and Monday for previews, then live coverage Tuesday through Friday. Comprehensive images from the show will be posted on my Flickr account at ojcphoto upon my return.
Stay tuned!

Attachments

• IMgoing_Media_fb.jpg
    IMgoing_Media_fb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3

mikeavelli

Reactions
See you there! For those also at SEMA let me know so I can get you an invite to our private gallery...

In regards to Lexus, the Lexus Enthusiast always has exclusives. Lexus is working on a GS F, RC F with VIP Auto Salon and a LC with Gordan Ting. Should be interesting!!!

Also I will take delivery of the new project RC F and will provide some cool pics and video while in Vegas!

29952858053_519e999598_b.jpg

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Headed to Las Vegas on Saturday for my 10th SEMA Show as a credentialed media member.
Stay tuned to my Instagram account at ojcphoto for daily live updates. Thanks to the Florida Lexus Training Center staff where I recently went behind the scenes for a private tour, I'll be sporting a genuine Lexus staff shirt, too.

There will be NO embargo on my social media for live images from inside the Las Vegas Convention Center. I'll be on site Sunday and Monday for previews, then live coverage Tuesday through Friday. Comprehensive images from the show will be posted on my Flickr account at ojcphoto upon my return.
Stay tuned!

Looking forward to your pics!